Skincare is always a concern for all age groups, but it becomes a more severe concern after a woman crossed at age 40. As one age, our skin starts experiencing a decrease in natural oils, collagen and elastin. It makes the skin feel dry and lifeless. The Skincare mistakes done at an early age makes it visible in the late 30s and 40s. The fine lines, age spots, and wrinkles start showing on the skin and upsets you. But you can prevent the same with correct skincare regimen with a corrective and preventive measure. Do not panic or stress out as this will only affect the skin more.
Let’s go through some tips to deal with the same.
- Including exfoliation in your beauty regimen, works well. If you are already using a scrub, make sure it’s not too harsh and suits your skin type to avoid any damage. In case you have oily skin use a gel-based cleanser to control your oil secretion, which will eventually give you a smooth, clear skin.
- Ageing tends to make the skin lose its moisture and healthy fats. Using a gentle foaming cleanser to wash your face and to lock the moisture do not forget to apply a moisturiser. Doing this will maintain the elasticity of the skin and makes it more supple.
- Along with aging comes acne, dark spots and pigmentation. Always use a dark spot corrector containing vitamin C of good quality and apply it regularly to get away with these signs. In case the damage is on the higher side, do consult a dermatologist to get better medication for better results.
- Sun exposure is another reason for skin dullness. Include applying sunscreen containing SPF 30 and PA ratings to get better protection against the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Form a habit to cover the face with a scarf whenever you are exposed to sunlight it will be the best way to protect the skin.
- In case you apply makeup daily, do not forget to wash your face with a good cleanser and apply a night cream before going to bed. The skin repairs best when we are sleeping so a good night cream will help to improve the damage faster.
- We all keep on trying to cope up with our hectic lifestyles, and unknowingly we forget to drink sufficient water during the day, which affects the skin. The best thing to not to miss on the adequate water intake is to set a phone reminder at least once in an hour and drink a glass of water. Like this, you will be able to achieve your daily target quickly. Good hydrated skin will make you look younger and more radiant.
- Diet is another significant factor affecting our skin. It is always said your face and body reflects what you eat. If you eat healthily and do regular exercise, it will show on your face and skin as skin is considered to be the largest organ of the body. Eat a healthy and balanced diet and give up on junk and spicy food.
- Fine lines on the forehead and wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes are the first sign of ageing. Start using a good under eye cream and apply it in a circular motion twice a day. For fine lines use a good oil or a moisturiser and massage it with your fingers in the reverse direction. It will help you get rid of premature ageing signs quickly.
- Your morning routine should include bathing with a mild good quality shower gel or a moisturising soap. Immediately after a shower pat dry your face with a soft towel, apply a vitamin C enriched moisturiser and give a quick massage on the face so that the cream penetrates more resonant in the skin. It helps you will give your skin a correct smooth texture you are dreaming of since long.
- Face yoga helps a lot in maintaining a flawless glowing skin. There are numerous videos available on YouTube for face yoga which takes hardly any time and can be done anywhere and at any time. It will not only help in treating your damaged skin but also help to get rid of excess fat like double chin on your face and make your face look better.
- Exercise is essential not only for your body but also for your skin. Regular exercise improves the metabolic rate and overall wellness of the body. It regulates better blood circulation, which makes you look fresher every day.
- Yoga is in vogue for every health-related issues, and skincare tops the list. Yoga includes breathing exercises and Yoga exercises (known as Yogasanas) which has various effects on the whole body, which makes you feel more energetic and enthusiastic from within.
- Meditation is a proven science and is a cure for many diseases. You must be knowing people who are regular meditation practitioners, and you must have also complimented for the glow on their face. Regular meditation repairs your body from inside, and since the skin is considered to be the largest organ, it starts showing good results faster. Try to start with short periods and increase it gradually and you will be happy to see the good results in no time.
- Skincare from kitchen stuff is also a very economical and safe remedy. Earlier, we have seen the benefits of good moisturisers and cream, but as we know, all of us are not able to spend on them happily. So why not switch to more natural stuff of homemade packs using kitchen products, Aloe Vera gel etc. You will find lots of videos on this on YouTube try some, and you will feel instant results on the face which might be even better than the most expensive skin creams.
So friends hope you find my tips useful. We all want to look good no matter whether you are a man or a woman. It is our right to take care of oneself and do not hesitate to do so, keep making attempts to look appealing and presentable, and there is nothing wrong in it.
In today’s dreamy and imaginary world of social media, looks matter a lot, and hence your skin has to look beautiful to make you look better.
Eat healthy!!! Stay hydrated!!! Take good care of your skin!!! Get a radiant and glowing skin always!!!