We often hear people saying “Time Flies”, I do not have time even to eat, I always grab my breakfast or I always grab a bite in the morning”. These are the common phrases of the modern world every second person is found speaking. Hold on !!!! Are you also in the same race running towards your life goals ?? Then this article may be of some help to you .We all humans have 24 hours of time in a day to work upon. But why is it that some people are proficient enough to make the best out of it and some are always lagging behind.
Then below listed tips are for you :
- Audit: Audit your daily routine and figure out where is and how are you spending your time in a particular activity. Are you wasting much of your time in some unproductive work. If yes then change it and make efforts to utilize it more productively. Make a time table whenever you are expected to be very busy during the day.
- Set a time limit: Once you have framed a time table; in order to stick to it you need to ensure to set a time limit on every task of the day. This will help you to abide by the limits
- To do list: Making a to do list will help you to make your time table more easily and productively. Also it will keep you motivated when you go through the list and keep a check which tasks have been done and which are pending. Putting tick marks on the completed ones will push you further to finish the remaining ones during the day.
- Plan your day: To create any success story there should be a concrete plan. If you wake up in the morning without any plan for the day then trust me you will be wandering aimlessly. Every day make a practice to create a “To do list” well in advance beforehand on the previous day.
- Prioritise: It has been noticed in humans that the energy levels are highest during the AM period. So choose your more important tasks in the first half of the day and the lesser ones which require lesser efforts in the second half. This practice will increase your productivity and you will be able to finish your tasks easily
- Assign and dedicate: To assign a task to someone to do on your behalf is a tricky affair. The person you choose should be capable to do the task as efficiently as you do. So no matter you might have to train them, it is worth enough as it will turn out to be a time savior in future for you.
- Do not leave half way: This is a habit found in many successful people also. Whatever task you have taken in hand ensure that it is finished first and then you move on to the next one. Else at the end of the day you will feel that you have done nothing during the whole day. Avoid interruptions coming in so that your concentration is not broken
In today’s fast pacing life you have to be disciplined and punctual in your approach no matter whether it is related to business or personal life. Hope you find my tips helpful and worth following.
Disciplined life !!! Happy Life !!!