- November 22, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: oracle
Oracle Certification Overview
Oracle Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California – USA. The company specialises primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products.
Oracle certifications are among the most sought-after and respected credentials in the IT industry, particularly in the database domain.
The Oracle Certification Program are of divided into 6 different categories
- The Oracle Certified Junior Associate (OJA) certification is a novice-level certification focused on students in secondary schools, two-year colleges and four year colleges and universities and faculty members who teach foundational Java and computer science classes.
- The Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) is the first step toward achieving an Oracle Certified Professional certification. The OCA credential ensures a candidate is equipped with fundamental skills, providing a strong foundation for supporting Oracle products.
- The Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) builds upon the fundamental skills demonstrated by the OCA. The Oracle Certified Professional has a command of a specific area of Oracle technology and demonstrates a high level of knowledge and skills.
- The Oracle Certified Master (OCM) recognises the highest level of demonstrated skills, knowledge and proven abilities. It validates a candidate’s abilities through passing rigorous performance-based exams.
- The Oracle Certified Expert (OCE) recognises competency in specific architectures or domains. These credentials are independent of the traditional OCA, OCP, OCM hierarchy, but often build upon skills proven as an OCA or OCP.
- The Oracle Certified Specialist (OCS) credentials are typically implementation-oriented certifications targeting employees of current Oracle partners, though the certifications are available to all candidates, partner or not. These certifications are built on very focused products or skillsets and provide a solid measure of a candidate’s level of expertise in a particular area.
Source of this section is – Wikipedia and Oracle
Oracle Certifications By Products (As of 22/Nov/2017)
- CRM on demand
- E-Business Suite
- Fusion Applications
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Commerce (ATG, Endeca)
- Policy Automation
- Unified Method
- Project Lifecycle Management
- Database Application Development
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Health Sciences
- Tax Applications
Java and Middleware
- Business Intelligence Middleware (BI Middleware)
- Cloud Application Foundation
- Data Integration
- Identity Management
- Middlware Development Tools
- Oracle IT Architecture
- SOA and BPM
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Oracle Customer Experience Cloud
- Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Enterprise Performance Management Cloud
- Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud
- Human Capital Management Cloud
- Supply Chain Management Cloud
- Engineeered Systems
- Server Virtualisation