- November 21, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: microsoft
- Gaming – Xbox 360 and Xbox one X
- Tablets – Microsoft Surface, Surface book
- Mouse and more.
- Certification to individuals in its products
- The company also has a robust certification program that is aimed to certify individuals in its products.
Microsoft Certification Program Overview
Current Microsoft Certification Program are divided into following types
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- MTA certifications address a wide spectrum of fundamental technical concepts, assess and validate core technical knowledge, and enhance technical credibility. Note: MTA exams do not qualify for MCP certification, nor are they a prerequisite for MCSA or MCSD certification.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- This certification act as a pre-requisite to become MCSE certification upon selecting any elective exam.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Aspirants are awarded this certification upon passing an elective exam in the required certification paths.
- Microsoft Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- An MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer) is someone who has passed exams that test their ability to design and develop custom business applications with Microsoft development tools, technologies, and platform.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- MOS certification is for those looking to demonstrate proficiency in one or more Office programs. Productivity certification is for those looking to use Microsoft Office and deploy Microsoft Office cloud and hybrid solutions.
- MCT: Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) are the premier technical and instructional experts in Microsoft technologies.
- MCE: Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE)
- The Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) certification validates that educators have the global educator technology literacy competencies needed to provide a rich, custom learning experience for students.
Microsoft Certification Paths
Microsoft has robust certifications paths and they keep up with the market trends when it comes to technology. All below certification contain MCSA a s pre-requisites followed by elective exam to be certified as MCSE.
- The Mobility competency is designed for those looking to stand out as the expert in powerful, secure mobility management solutions for large businesses.
Key technologies include – Microsoft Intune, Azure Active Directory, Azure Rights Management, System Center Configuration Manager, Windows System Center
Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- The Cloud Platform competency is designed for those looking to capitalize on the growing demand for infrastructure and software as a service (SaaS) solutions built on Microsoft Azure.
- Key technologies included – Windows Server Virtualization and Microsoft Azure Productivity
Data Management and Analytics
- The Data Management and Analytics competency recognizes those who demonstrate expertise in specific aspects of Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) solutions to deliver, deploy, and support BI projects.
- Includes key techonologies for – SQL server
- The App Builder competency provides resources to enable faster delivery and continuous improvement in the software delivery organization.
- The Business Applications competency recognizes those who demonstrate expertise in specific aspects of Microsoft Dynamics technologies.
- key technolgoies include – Microsoft Dynamics 365, SQL Server
- The Cloud Productivity competency is for those looking to deploy Microsoft Office cloud and hybrid solutions to enterprise customers. Differentiate yourself with this competency as a proven cloud solution expert.
- Key technologies include – Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office, Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint