- November 21, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: microsoft
Microsoft Certification Benefits
Whether you’re in business, IT, software development or other, Microsoft Certification signifies your experience and expertise to employers and clients around the world. As such, it is a very powerful asset for any individual.
Microsoft still remains the number one operating system and computer hardware system for business across the world. Millions of businesses across the globe make use of Microsoft computers and Microsoft products and rely on their services. Because of this demand, companies everywhere are looking for IT professionals who can properly service their computers, networks, and systems.
What certifications can I do?
You can become certified across a wide variety of Microsoft disciplines, from windows 10 operating system or Windows Server 201x (the latter we will be looking at, in more depth in a moment). Within these certification topics, there are various tiers of qualifications which can be seen here but the two most popular are the MCSA and the MCSE.
What is the difference?
An MCSA or, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, is an entry level certification programme, intended for people who seek entry-level jobs in an IT environment. MCSA is a prerequisite for more advanced Microsoft certifications. MCSA focuses on servers, operating systems and web applications.
An MCSE or, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, is someone who has passed exams about business intelligence, private cloud computing, server infrastructure and data platform skills and knowledge.
Microsoft Certification Benefits , for the Employee:
• Improve your performance and add value to your company.
• Microsoft Certificate and logo.
• Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
• Validate your skills and join an elite team of Microsoft Office Specialist and Technology Associates.
• Demonstrate your expertise in the latest Microsoft technology
• Employer recognition (selection, bonuses, advancement, pay)
• Industry recognition of your skill set.
• Earn a portable credential for job retention and mobility.
• Peer recognition – be the best in your company.
Microsoft Certification Benefits , for the Employer:
• Benchmark employee performance (Objectively)
• Helps you in the hiring decisions
• Benefit by investing in staff – lower turnover
• Increased productivity – focus learning on needed skills
• Improved workforce – Right person for the Right job
• Promote the use of Microsoft certified staff on your projects – gives you a competitive advantage
• Reward employee commitment and expertise – use certification as a goal for performance rewards
Benefits of Microsoft Professional Certification
Many independent companies decide to become a Microsoft Gold Certified partner as they are entitled to many competency benefits and privileges, like having exclusive access to Microsoft tools, utilities and toolkits, as well as to partake in Microsoft’s ongoing training programs (available for low or no cost) and tutorials.
Firms who are Microsoft Gold-Certified receive continuous online technical support, news, updates and useful information from the software giant. Even more, partners can get up to 100 licenses for each Microsoft product they want or need to either strengthen their business or deliver value to customers.
There are also advantages in becoming a Microsoft Gold-Certified partner that other companies do not have – that is, until they too decide to partner with the software giant. These advantages include permission to provide Microsoft-based IT services and products to other businesses or clients, among other things.
Salary Survey for MCSA
check out the below link to get more infomration on the current market for MCSA and MCSE certification